Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on February 19, 2019, 04:01:02 pm

Title: The Aviator
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on February 19, 2019, 04:01:02 pm
The Aviator. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2019/02/19/the-aviator/)

Title: Re: The Aviator
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 19, 2019, 07:43:51 pm
Interesting guy.

Did you inquire whether he could do some slow barrel rolls to let you get photos while the plane was upside down?
(Better to wait for the Cessna, I guess.)
Title: Re: The Aviator
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on February 20, 2019, 05:59:50 am
Did you inquire whether he could do some slow barrel rolls to let you get photos while the plane was upside down?

Eric - now why didn't I think of that?
Title: Re: The Aviator
Post by: francois on February 21, 2019, 04:37:34 am
I like those in situation portraits… I feel like I'm there…
Well done.
Title: Re: The Aviator
Post by: John R on February 21, 2019, 12:48:31 pm
Interesting. I especially like the first image, and I am sure the young man would also. A man and his plane. Now I know how you got to the flowers...not fair really :'(
Title: Re: The Aviator
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on February 22, 2019, 05:17:54 am
Thank you, Francois and John.