Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: spassig on February 19, 2019, 05:01:09 am

Title: PhaseOne digiback Tool FocusMask Level 20-80
Post by: spassig on February 19, 2019, 05:01:09 am
Hi
In the tool focus mask I can On/Off the aereas with sharpness.
I can change the level between 20 to 80.
Did someone know for which Stan’s the numbers?

Edit:
In capture One Pro I can define between 200 to 500. > Ratio 2.5.
In digiback I can define between 20 to 80. > Ration 4.

Why different Ratio?
Does someone use the tools in digiback or COP?

Jochen
Title: Re: PhaseOne digiback Tool FocusMask Level 20-80
Post by: Tibor O on February 19, 2019, 11:24:45 am
I use them.

In DB, 50 mpix, I have set it to 25.

In C1, 50 mpix, I have set it to 200. For my type of work it looks the same as 25 on the DB.

In C1, 22 mpix, I have set it to 350.

Find attached some usefull info about the Focus Mask in C1.
Title: Re: PhaseOne digiback Tool FocusMask Level 20-80
Post by: spassig on February 19, 2019, 11:29:45 am
@Tibor

Thanks for quick and helpful answer.

Jochen