Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RBFritz on February 16, 2019, 05:21:38 pm
-
Next to nowhere; northern Nevada.C&c welcome.
-
Very nice indeed. Majestic, yet understated. Congrats.
A perfect example of Nevada being so underrated as a scenic location.
-
Thank you Peter. This area is in the Great Basin NP along hwy 93.
-
Barren beauty.
-
Sublime.
-
Beautiful ‘sketch.’
-
Nice
-
Thank you Gentlemen. I believe the snow has something to do with it since I've seen it in summer and it would be a stretch to call it beautiful. Taken with Fuji XT-2 and 18-135 lens.
-
Thank you Peter. This area is in the Great Basin NP along hwy 93.
One of the most scenic highways in America. National Geographic did a feature article on this road, 'way back. Every time I drive it, I remember why.
Thanks for sharing your experience of it.
-
Excellent.
-
Superb.
-
The windmill adds the sense of place, a verb much needed!