Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Street Showcase => Topic started by: stamper on February 16, 2019, 07:16:08 am
-
Any merit?
-
Is this from that first, great series at the Nec?
Love that lighting and set; I can see its possibilities for a fashion shoot.
Rob
-
Like it. Straight in the sun, properly done: often bingo!
-
Wow. Fine stuff, Robert.
-
Robert is always reliable.
Another good one.
-
Is this from that first, great series at the Nec?
Love that lighting and set; I can see its possibilities for a fashion shoot.
Rob
Rob, I took this one recently.
-
Rob, I took this one recently.
Either way, a good photograph!
Rob
-
It's a good shot, I like the light and the general framing.
Well done.
-
Thanks for the positive comments.
-
Excellent.
-
Wow!! I somehow missed this until now, very well done indeed!!!