Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on February 15, 2019, 02:57:00 pm

Title: hug
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 15, 2019, 02:57:00 pm
With reflection, or without?

Jeremy
Title: Re: hug
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on February 15, 2019, 02:59:35 pm
Without.
Title: Re: hug
Post by: luxborealis on February 15, 2019, 05:26:45 pm
Without.

+1
Title: Re: hug
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 17, 2019, 09:37:48 am
I would be tempted to agree with Slobodan and Terry, but I'm afraid that we would all be thinking the same.   ;)
So I'll agree anyway.
Title: Re: hug
Post by: francois on February 18, 2019, 03:31:47 am
Without… sorry for not being original with my choice.
Title: Re: hug
Post by: Peter McLennan on February 18, 2019, 10:21:34 am
I would be tempted to agree with Slobodan and Terry, but I'm afraid that we would all be thinking the same.   ;)
So I'll agree anyway.

Me, too.
Title: Re: hug
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 18, 2019, 02:49:14 pm
Without.
See what you've done, Slobodan? You've made us all think the same!   :D
Title: Re: hug
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 19, 2019, 02:15:40 am
I don't think I've ever seen such unanimity of opinion in a LuLa thread!

Jeremy
Title: hug
Post by: Ivophoto on February 19, 2019, 03:08:20 am
I don't think I've ever seen such unanimity of opinion in a LuLa thread!

Jeremy

I didn’t react because I think you should go with the reflections. Even maybe only the reflection, or a part of the monkey and more of the environment.

Different than the zillion shots of those monkeys.

When I’m in front of such a ragged out subject, I do the obligatory shots and then I start freewheeling.
Maybe you have such shots as well? Maybe you want to share?
Title: Re: hug
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 19, 2019, 02:08:45 pm
I didn’t react because I think you should go with the reflections. Even maybe only the reflection, or a part of the monkey and more of the environment.

Interesting thought. I rather liked the reflection, which is why I've not committed myself.

Different than the zillion shots of those monkeys.

When I’m in front of such a ragged out subject, I do the obligatory shots and then I start freewheeling.
Maybe you have such shots as well? Maybe you want to share?

I'll have a look: I certainly took an awful lot of photographs in the time I was there.

Jeremy
Title: Re: hug
Post by: Ivophoto on February 19, 2019, 05:03:38 pm
Interesting thought. I rather liked the reflection, which is why I've not committed myself.

I'll have a look: I certainly took an awful lot of photographs in the time I was there.

Jeremy

I’m certainly interested to see the broader habitat of these animals and a bit more of the context of your travels, Jeremy.