Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Two23 on February 14, 2019, 08:58:48 pm
-
Near Ruthton, Minnesota.
Chamonix 4x5, Nikkor 300mm f9, Ilford FP4+
(processed in HC-110)
Kent in SD
-
Love this, especially the left two thirds, relax face back into sunshine, slow the scanning, simply inhale deeply and enjoy from softly observing eyes...a pleasure. Thank you~
The combination of the Chamonix negative and your choice of processing really glows.
-
I like this sky.
-
If there ever was art for art’s sake, I’d find it in b&w photography, where the pure tonal relationship can induce a visual bliss, regardless of the subject. This is one of those.
-
A very fine image.
-
If there ever was art for art’s sake, I’d find it in b&w photography, where the pure tonal relationship can induce a visual bliss, regardless of the subject. This is one of those.
Thanks. The scene was basically gray sky, black tree trunks, and white everything else. I got a head start on shooting b&w. ;)
Kent in SD
-
Excellent image, beautifully processed.