Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on February 14, 2019, 09:33:00 am

Title: Zambujeira - SW Portugal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on February 14, 2019, 09:33:00 am
Another article in my blog, about this small village in SW Portugal coast.

http://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=725

Kind regards.
Title: Re: Zambujeira - SW Portugal
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on February 14, 2019, 10:33:22 am
Splendid, both of them. Lovely light in the first one.
Title: Re: Zambujeira - SW Portugal
Post by: francois on February 15, 2019, 04:38:29 am
I like both very much but since I'm a sucker for pinkish tones, the second one is my favorite!
Title: Re: Zambujeira - SW Portugal
Post by: sdwilsonsct on February 15, 2019, 11:50:06 am
The beach and rocks in #1 provide more structure and interest than in some other coastal seascapes. Both good.
Title: Re: Zambujeira - SW Portugal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on February 18, 2019, 07:56:02 am
Thanks gentlemen.
Title: Re: Zambujeira - SW Portugal
Post by: HSakols on February 18, 2019, 03:37:22 pm
I especially like the waves in the first one.  Nice light!