Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on February 13, 2019, 02:57:17 pm

Title: hi
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 13, 2019, 02:57:17 pm
Thoughts?

Jeremy
Title: Re: hi
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on February 13, 2019, 04:15:31 pm
Cool gesture.

I would concentrate on that:
Title: Re: hi
Post by: John R on February 13, 2019, 06:01:35 pm
Cool gesture.

I would concentrate on that:
I agree. The gesture and the character is the main focus.

JR
Title: Re: hi
Post by: MattBurt on February 14, 2019, 05:47:10 pm
Yes, that rock in the background is a little distracting so the crop is better. An 8x10 crop would probably also work well and preserve more of the water and foreground reflection.
Title: Re: hi
Post by: Two23 on February 14, 2019, 08:28:45 pm
Square is a classic format, and here it gets rid of a lot of empty space.


Kent in SD
Title: Re: hi
Post by: Ivophoto on February 15, 2019, 12:38:47 am
The original works better for me. The cropped version is number 3.456.778 of those monkeys.

I would have been interested in the monkey’s perspective. .
Title: Re: hi
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on February 15, 2019, 12:49:31 am
... I would have been interested in the monkey’s perspective. .

Here you go:

The original works better for me...
Title: Re: hi
Post by: Ivophoto on February 15, 2019, 12:50:57 am
Here you go: