Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: 32BT on February 13, 2019, 06:34:02 am

Title: Simplexity
Post by: 32BT on February 13, 2019, 06:34:02 am
Thanks to Slobodan, simplexity (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simplexity) is the thème du jour.
Title: Re: Simplexity
Post by: Bob_B on February 13, 2019, 07:33:44 am
Love the "B"!
Title: Re: Simplexity
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on February 13, 2019, 10:18:54 am
 8)
Title: Re: Simplexity
Post by: James Clark on February 13, 2019, 10:36:45 am
Thanks to Slobodan, simplexity (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simplexity) is the thème du jour.

That's a nice find! 

I posted this a few weeks ago, but it fits here nicely as well, I think?

 
Title: Re: Simplexity
Post by: Ivophoto on February 13, 2019, 02:09:11 pm
Thanks to Slobodan, simplexity (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simplexity) is the thème du jour.
I can only applaud your démarche de style.
Title: Re: Simplexity
Post by: John R on February 13, 2019, 05:57:53 pm
Excellent Oscar. I see that your Lula buddy is also taking a bow.

JR
Title: Re: Simplexity
Post by: John R on February 14, 2019, 11:13:49 pm
This one may fill the bill also. I saw a circular pattern with leaves against the background of the wall.

JR

(https://photos.smugmug.com/Front-St-Walk-Toronto/i-WxbBJJ3/0/086a1913/M/Nov%2018-12%20Toronto-%20Downtown%20058%20copy1000-M.jpg)
Title: Re: Simplexity
Post by: petermfiore on February 15, 2019, 08:21:07 am
This one may fill the bill also. I saw a circular pattern with leaves against the background of the wall.

JR

(https://photos.smugmug.com/Front-St-Walk-Toronto/i-WxbBJJ3/0/086a1913/M/Nov%2018-12%20Toronto-%20Downtown%20058%20copy1000-M.jpg)

A subject close to my heart...Very nice, John.


Peter