Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on February 11, 2019, 03:59:43 pm

Title: Esja Sings...Again!
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on February 11, 2019, 03:59:43 pm
Esja Sings...Again! (https://blog.parrikar.com/2019/02/11/esjan-sings-again/) - this time in the lower register.

Title: Re: Esja Sings...Again!
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 11, 2019, 04:13:39 pm
Great set!

The second in the blog would fit right into the "abstracts" thread, even though we know what it is.
These are lovely.

Eric
Title: Re: Esja Sings...Again!
Post by: Arlen on February 11, 2019, 04:43:58 pm
I am partial to the first and third images. Lovely light.
Title: Re: Esja Sings...Again!
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 12, 2019, 03:19:04 am
Beautiful.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Esja Sings...Again!
Post by: francois on February 12, 2019, 03:44:01 am
I love this set but have a slight preference for the first one. The soft pinkish light is exquisite…
Well done, Rajan.
Title: Re: Esja Sings...Again!
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on February 12, 2019, 04:21:11 am
Excellent set.
Title: Re: Esja Sings...Again!
Post by: thierrylegros396 on February 12, 2019, 04:37:35 am
I love this set but have a slight preference for the first one. The soft pinkish light is exquisite…
Well done, Rajan.

+1 The first my prefered one followed by the second.

Thierry

Title: Re: Esja Sings...Again!
Post by: stamper on February 12, 2019, 05:48:16 am
Four very fine images.
Title: Re: Esja Sings...Again!
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on February 12, 2019, 12:21:51 pm
Thank you, gentlemen.
Title: Re: Esja Sings...Again!
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on February 12, 2019, 04:29:24 pm
I love this set but have a slight preference for the first one. The soft pinkish light is exquisite…
Well done, Rajan.

Totally agree  :)

Dave
Title: Re: Esja Sings...Again!
Post by: OnlyNorth on February 13, 2019, 04:36:10 am
I like them.
Title: Re: Esja Sings...Again!
Post by: RSL on February 13, 2019, 07:04:52 am
Wonderful stuff, Rajan.