Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Mark Nadler on February 06, 2019, 01:35:05 pm

Title: Three Snowy Egrets in Flight
Post by: Mark Nadler on February 06, 2019, 01:35:05 pm
Comments welcome.
Title: Re: Three Snowy Egrets in Flight
Post by: sdwilsonsct on February 06, 2019, 04:17:55 pm
Wonderful choreography: good catch. The details are a little soft. Apart from sharpening, another approach might be to crop more widely, making the subject smaller and apparently sharper.
Title: Re: Three Snowy Egrets in Flight
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on February 06, 2019, 04:25:38 pm
Trained by the Blue Angels? ;)
Title: Re: Three Snowy Egrets in Flight
Post by: Peter McLennan on February 06, 2019, 08:07:28 pm
Fantastic.  Perfectly executed by Mark and birds.
Title: Re: Three Snowy Egrets in Flight
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 06, 2019, 08:25:53 pm
Very nice shot.

But the upper Egret needs another rehearsal. The other two have their wings perfectly synchronized, while top bird is a little off.   ;)
Title: Re: Three Snowy Egrets in Flight
Post by: Mark Nadler on February 08, 2019, 11:56:11 am
Thanks all for commenting.  I agree that the image is a bit soft.  I am always concerned about over sharpening.  I hate images that begin to look crisp.  I will try giving the image a bit more space.

Thanks

Mark