Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on February 01, 2019, 09:43:49 pm

Title: Progression
Post by: armand on February 01, 2019, 09:43:49 pm
tonight
Title: Re: Progression
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 01, 2019, 11:28:20 pm
Now you see it; now you don't...
Title: Re: Progression
Post by: armand on February 03, 2019, 06:07:52 pm
I did have a question though, should I make the foreground lighter?
Title: Re: Progression
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 04, 2019, 12:29:21 am
I did have a question though, should I make the foreground lighter?
My vote would be no. I like them just the way they are.
Title: Re: Progression
Post by: rabanito on February 04, 2019, 04:19:43 am
Very nice.
But I'd have waited for the green beam.  :)
Title: Re: Progression
Post by: francois on February 04, 2019, 06:33:23 am
I like the well chosen title and the different photos.
Well done.
Title: Re: Progression
Post by: armand on February 05, 2019, 02:43:10 pm
Very nice.
But I'd have waited for the green beam.  :)

When I took them I wasn't even aware about the phenomenon.


My vote would be no. I like them just the way they are.

Thank you. I'm asking because there is some detail in the foreground but I already lightened at some extent and more would be pushing the sensor.

I like the well chosen title and the different photos.
Well done.

Thank you
Title: Re: Progression
Post by: Telecaster on February 05, 2019, 04:08:30 pm
I did have a question though, should I make the foreground lighter?

I also wouldn't touch the foreground tones.

-Dave-