Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Chairman Bill on February 01, 2019, 06:55:28 am

Title: Snowy wood
Post by: Chairman Bill on February 01, 2019, 06:55:28 am
We had a wee bit of snow a couple of days ago, but overnight we had a decent amount, albeit just 6" or so.
Title: Re: Snowy wood
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on February 01, 2019, 09:44:43 am
The first image is lovely.
Title: Re: Snowy wood
Post by: Chairman Bill on February 02, 2019, 10:49:09 am
Thanks, Rajan. I think I need to print it.
Title: Re: Snowy wood
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 02, 2019, 02:43:34 pm
Thanks, Rajan. I think I need to print it.

I think you do! It's a beauty.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Snowy wood
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 02, 2019, 08:47:04 pm
I think you do! It's a beauty.

Jeremy
I agree.