Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on January 30, 2019, 02:56:50 pm
-
Call to Prayer (https://blog.parrikar.com/2019/01/30/call-to-prayer/) - in St. Estevem, Goa.
-
What a lovely way to greet the first day of the new year.
Simple but very expressive.
-
I like #1 for the water and #2 for the sunlight.
I like #3 because roads that curve for no apparent reason always have a place in my heart.
Thanks for posting.
-
They are all very nice and #2 is classic.
-
Eric, Rog, and Chuck - thanks.
-
nice series.
-
I like this set a lot. The light, the landscape are all well framed and perfect with the human "elements".
Those shots look simple but in fact, I found them very powerful.
Bravo, Rajan and as always, thanks for sharing.
-
Paulo and Francois - thank you.