Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: KMRennie on January 26, 2019, 01:35:03 pm
-
Early morning in the Lake District. Another case when I want a longer lens this is 200mm. Ken
-
Well done with what you had at hand. And in general.
-
Well done with what you had at hand. And in general.
+1.
-
The best lens is the one you already have. You nailed it!
-
Beautifully composed and captured.
-
I am more than happy with what I have produced but I would have loved to have been able to pick out individual trees or groups of them and place them against different foreground and background elements and that would have required a longer lens and not zooming with my feet which would have got me deep in the lake. This image was taken 80 minutes after the snow scene with moon shots so a very productive morning and a joy to have witnessed nature at work. Ken
-
Nicely done.
-
I love it as is. You might have struggled to frame the wonderful lake reflected light juxtaposed against the darker foreground if you'd tightened in on individual trees.