Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on January 25, 2019, 04:25:29 pm

Title: Esjan Singing
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on January 25, 2019, 04:25:29 pm
Esjan Singing (https://blog.parrikar.com/2019/01/26/esjan-singing/) - sublime light this evening in Reykjavík.

Title: Re: Esjan Singing
Post by: sdwilsonsct on January 25, 2019, 07:36:19 pm
Sublime shooting. Wish I had the secret sauce that put me in Iceland as often as you.
Title: Re: Esjan Singing
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on January 25, 2019, 08:35:47 pm
Rajan

 
For me the first is great. I Keep wondering how I might benefit from your captures,... time,... place,... patience?

Every time I look at your images makes me stop and wonder,.. what can I do to match this?,... well I'd definitely come up short,... but what you post inspires non the less.
thanks
Title: Re: Esjan Singing
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 25, 2019, 08:55:35 pm
"Inspires" is the right word for Rajan's photographs.
They are never just "here's what this place looks like."
Title: Re: Esjan Singing
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on January 26, 2019, 07:43:52 am
Scott, Leszek, Eric - thank you very much.

Title: Re: Esjan Singing
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 28, 2019, 05:18:34 am
Golden light on #1, great.