Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Paul2660 on January 25, 2019, 09:24:20 am

Title: Multiple sign in's required CC 2019 and all other Adobe apps
Post by: Paul2660 on January 25, 2019, 09:24:20 am
I am on the monthly plan, where I have premier pro, Lightroom CC , and Photoshop CC apps.

With the advent of Photoshop CC 2019, I am now needing to sign in twice.  Example:

I am open LR or Bridge 2019, the traditional Adobe warning comes up telling me I am already signed into 2 machines.  I log in and tell it to sign me out of one of them.  Bridge and LR work.  During the work flow, I need to open Photoshop CC 2019.  Once I select Photoshop CC 2019, I get a different looking sign on box that is more GUI looking, and has all the machines I normally sign in with listed below.  However the machine I am using (just signed into) will show as not signed in.  So I have select it again, then Photoshop 2019 will work.  This only seems to occur with Photoshop CC 2019.  It happens on Mac (High Sierra) and Win10 machines.  Exactly the same way.  It appears that Photoshop CC 2019 doesn't see that I was already signed in. 

Curious if other have noticed this also?

Paul C
Title: Re: Multiple sign in's required CC 2019 and all other Adobe apps
Post by: rdonson on January 25, 2019, 11:15:20 am
Your Adobe license only allows you to be logged into 2 machines.  Somewhere you've got another machine that is logged into the Creative Cloud.   
Title: Re: Multiple sign in's required CC 2019 and all other Adobe apps
Post by: Paul2660 on January 25, 2019, 12:15:42 pm
That's not it.  I understand only 2 machines can be logged in.

What happens, the machine I want to work on, for Photoshop CC 2017 or 2018 or LR CC I get the old style log on (if that machine is not logged in) telling me I need to log off.  I let Adobe sign me off of all other machines, and it allows the log on.

All is good, no changes, no other log ons from other machines, then I open Photoshop 2019 CC, that brings up a totally different looking log on screen.  Shows all the machine I have ever logged in with, and the machine I Just logged in, is showing Not logged in.  Even though it is for all other Adobe apps.  I have go through the entire process again from the different logon screen, and then Photoshop CC 2019 works. 

Paul C
Title: Re: Multiple sign in's required CC 2019 and all other Adobe apps
Post by: john beardsworth on January 25, 2019, 12:56:10 pm
Try going to your Adobe account https://account.adobe.com/?lang=en and get to active sessions https://account.adobe.com/sessions. I would then kill all sessions  - there's an End All Sessions button - and then try signing into CC again when you reopen PS or LR.

I found this useful with a different but related problem. It seems to zap the server-side record of which machines are logged into your account.
Title: Re: Multiple sign in's required CC 2019 and all other Adobe apps
Post by: Paul2660 on January 25, 2019, 02:00:53 pm
Will do.  Thanks
Paul