Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Hans Kruse on January 23, 2019, 12:14:51 pm

Title: Another Mountain shot :)
Post by: Hans Kruse on January 23, 2019, 12:14:51 pm
I love mountains and the time when the light comes between the mountain peaks is the best. Here is one from the Dolomites shot high up at one of the smaller passes you can only hike to. This one 350 altitude meters up from where I could park the car. Good exercise and some nice nice views in addition. Shot in June 2018.

(https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7911/32975853388_e20421cc5c_o.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/SeXSmm)Morning in the Mountains (https://flic.kr/p/SeXSmm) by Hans Kruse (https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkruse/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Another Mountain shot :)
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on January 23, 2019, 12:38:25 pm
Magnificent!
Title: Re: Another Mountain shot :)
Post by: MattBurt on January 23, 2019, 01:28:05 pm
Beautiful shot and place! I love those spots you can't drive to. Usually worth a little more effort!
Title: Re: Another Mountain shot :)
Post by: RSL on January 23, 2019, 03:05:12 pm
You're making me homesick for my Rockies, Hans.
Title: Re: Another Mountain shot :)
Post by: francois on January 25, 2019, 05:06:02 am
The glow is superb and entices me to get closer to the valley.
Well done, Hans.
Title: Re: Another Mountain shot :)
Post by: stamper on January 25, 2019, 10:02:19 am
Overwhelming.
Title: Re: Another Mountain shot :)
Post by: Chairman Bill on January 25, 2019, 10:52:44 am
The more I see of the Dolomites, the more I know I just have to make the trip
Title: Re: Another Mountain shot :)
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 25, 2019, 10:57:22 am
+1 to all the previous comments.
Title: Re: Another Mountain shot :)
Post by: thierrylegros396 on January 25, 2019, 12:38:04 pm
The more I see of the Dolomites, the more I know I just have to make the trip

+1

Thierry
Title: Re: Another Mountain shot :)
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on January 26, 2019, 07:43:02 am
This is lovely.
Title: Re: Another Mountain shot :)
Post by: Hans Kruse on January 27, 2019, 11:01:08 am
Thanks very much for the comments. It seemed worth while to get up there for that morning shoot :)
Title: Re: Another Mountain shot :)
Post by: langier on January 27, 2019, 12:30:27 pm
Worth it to get up early!