Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Mark Nadler on January 22, 2019, 08:13:46 pm

Title: Koolau Range
Post by: Mark Nadler on January 22, 2019, 08:13:46 pm
Feel free to comment.
Title: Re: Koolau Range
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 23, 2019, 04:59:48 am
Well done. This out of focus in the mountains provides just a hint that they are there; still their presence is felt.
Title: Re: Koolau Range
Post by: Kevin Gallagher on January 23, 2019, 08:15:15 am
 Nicely seen Mark. One of the many benefits of hanging around here is the the learning about places I have never heard of or even knew existed.
Title: Re: Koolau Range
Post by: francois on January 23, 2019, 09:55:36 am
I fully agree with Paulo, the shape of the peaks is left to the imagination and that's a good thing.
Well done!
Title: Re: Koolau Range
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on January 23, 2019, 10:49:17 am
Good idea. Since you asked for comments, if it were mine, I would tone down (darken) the foreground a bit, in order not to overpower the concept.
Title: Re: Koolau Range
Post by: brandtb on January 23, 2019, 11:45:02 am
Really nice image Mark
Title: Re: Koolau Range
Post by: Mark Nadler on January 23, 2019, 12:47:13 pm
Kevin, understandably most visitors to Oahu head for the island's beaches.  What many people miss are the island's great mountain hiking opportunities.

Paulo, Francois, and brantb thanks for the positive feedback.

Slobodan I will try your suggestion.

Mark