Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: tim wolcott on January 18, 2019, 07:41:23 pm

Title: Missing Michael Reichmann
Post by: tim wolcott on January 18, 2019, 07:41:23 pm
Just opened a my storage space and found some books that Michael and collaborated on.  It was fun working with him and do sincerely miss him.  This book won the Benny award.  It spans some 30 years of my shooting and some of my inventions in photography that I shared time with Michael on.

Wish we could've finished the second book it would've been great.  Thanks again Tim
Title: Re: Missing Michael Reichmann
Post by: D Fuller on January 18, 2019, 07:57:00 pm
Could you finish the book yourself? It would be a wonderful tribute.
Title: Re: Missing Michael Reichmann
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 18, 2019, 11:25:35 pm
Could you finish the book yourself? It would be a wonderful tribute.
I totally agree.
Title: Re: Missing Michael Reichmann
Post by: sdwilsonsct on January 19, 2019, 06:12:23 pm
I totally agree.

Yes. Carry on, Tim.