Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: JayKey on October 30, 2006, 06:15:32 am

Title: New Sigma DP1
Post by: JayKey on October 30, 2006, 06:15:32 am
Please friends, give some feedback to Sigma as I did. They promise to share my comments with their headquarters.
I appreciated their ideas to employ big foveon and sharp 28 mm lens in a compact camera, but have asked them to:
brighten the lens to f 1,8 or at least f 2,8
give nice viewfinder
give some, at least simple X contact, hotshoe on DP1.
And I attached my dream compact camera picture  
Title: New Sigma DP1
Post by: macgyver on October 30, 2006, 10:29:03 am
Link?
Title: New Sigma DP1
Post by: JayKey on October 30, 2006, 03:09:59 pm
http://www.sigmaphoto.com/contact/contact.asp (http://www.sigmaphoto.com/contact/contact.asp)
and
[email protected]

at least one maybe we can have some influence what kind of camera we would like to see and use
Title: New Sigma DP1
Post by: spotmeter on November 23, 2006, 10:33:47 pm
I also asked them for a hot or cold shoe for mounting a viewfinder.

Looks like a very promising compact camera.  Hopefully it will be good enough to replace my Yashica T4.