Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Bob_B on January 15, 2019, 05:20:41 pm

Title: Old Boathouse
Post by: Bob_B on January 15, 2019, 05:20:41 pm
A photo from a hike along a nearby reservoir.
Title: Re: Old Boathouse
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 16, 2019, 06:18:18 am
Seems to be dangerously slipping into the water. Fine shot.
Title: Re: Old Boathouse
Post by: Bob_B on January 16, 2019, 07:49:39 am
Thanks Paulo.
Title: Re: Old Boathouse
Post by: francois on January 17, 2019, 04:04:59 am
I agree with Paulo, it's a nice shot. That said, the mood of that place is a bit sad but still very realistic.
Well seen!
Title: Re: Old Boathouse
Post by: Bob_B on January 17, 2019, 07:57:53 am
Thanks for your comments, francois. "Somber" is exactly what I felt when that image was taken.
Title: Re: Old Boathouse
Post by: francois on January 17, 2019, 11:03:35 am
Thanks for your comments, francois. "Somber" is exactly what I felt when that image was taken.

Somber is the perfect word to describe it...