Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: drralph on January 15, 2019, 11:28:52 am
-
I am revisiting the Charlie Cramer series of videos, but found that the video player does not launch in Safari. I went to the same page with Firefox, and had no problem. Videos other than Charlie's seem to play normally in Safari. Odd. I reinstalled the latest Flash player, but no change.
-
They play fine for me in Safari on two different Macs (iMac on High Sierra, Mac Pro on El Capitan).
Mike
-
Just tried my laptop, and it works there. Something has gone wrong with Safari on my iMac. Restart did not help. May have to go to the Apple Forums to search for an answer.
-
Your browser may have a preference to disallow third-party links. If so, this preference needs to be allowed.