Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on January 15, 2019, 11:25:49 am
-
Another one of my many reedy type shots, taken relatively recently at my local and favourite little Loch on Skye.
Dave
-
I enjoy this kind of image and this one works well for me. Post more if you have them.
-
I enjoy this kind of image and this one works well for me. Post more if you have them.
Oh don't ask me to do that Martin, I could surely bore your pants off with how many shots I have of this type of subject - just look down the recent list on this forum for a couple more ;)
Dave
-
Works well.
-
Nice image
-
Lovely Dave. Reminds me of Hans Stand's work.
-
Nice one Dave, the water looks absolutely still!
-
Photo Chain bug - Reeds in the Sky ;)
-
“Beauty in simplicity.” Love it!
-
Thanks everyone, I really do appreciate every single word that people on this forum are willing to feed back to me :)
Photo Chain bug - Reeds in the Sky ;)
How wonderful is that Slobodan, the similarities between the two images are amazing - and what a great shot you have there ;)
Dave