Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Riaan van Wyk on January 15, 2019, 11:02:21 am

Title: 15/01/2019
Post by: Riaan van Wyk on January 15, 2019, 11:02:21 am
Found an old pic of my attempts with The Blonde. Still don't know if this works, my eyes are dumb when it comes to shooting people, I just don't "see" this kind of stuff.
Title: Re: 15/01/2019
Post by: RSL on January 15, 2019, 11:18:26 am
It's an interesting take, Riaan, but maybe one problem with shooting the blonde is that this gal isn't a blonde.
Title: Re: 15/01/2019
Post by: Riaan van Wyk on January 15, 2019, 11:24:30 am
Maybe because her hair was wet at the time it looks unblonde :)
Title: Re: 15/01/2019
Post by: John R on January 15, 2019, 02:14:26 pm
I think if you had used a soft focus technique this image would have worked. She would look mysterious, soft and sensuous.

JR
Title: Re: 15/01/2019
Post by: Riaan van Wyk on January 16, 2019, 09:16:19 am
Thanks John, I had added some "softness" via an Orton layer or two, maybe not enough then.