Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Kenneth Sky on October 29, 2006, 10:44:38 am

Title: Problem with "What's New"
Post by: Kenneth Sky on October 29, 2006, 10:44:38 am
I keep clicking on "What's New" for Oct. 29 but keep getting routed to earlier posts :
Title: Problem with "What's New"
Post by: OnyimBob on October 29, 2006, 05:00:48 pm
The only thing that was new was the photograph!
Bob.
Title: Problem with "What's New"
Post by: Kenneth Sky on October 29, 2006, 09:02:48 pm
That's too simple a solution!  
I thought it was a conspiracy
Title: Problem with "What's New"
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 30, 2006, 12:36:24 am
Yup, same problem here.
Title: Problem with "What's New"
Post by: ceyman on October 30, 2006, 04:19:35 pm
I took it as a teaser.  When the M8 photo went up it meant the review was coming soon.  And when if finally went up it certainly didn't disappoint!

I think one day I'll have to rent an M8, fly to Paris & walk Cartier-Bresson's streets for a day, just to see if I can get the daydream out of my system.  

carl