Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: claudiobiondi on October 29, 2006, 06:45:40 am

Title: PK Sharpener & Pano Stitch
Post by: claudiobiondi on October 29, 2006, 06:45:40 am
Hallo  

I shot with a KMinolta 5D which produces 6 million pixels file.
When I apply the “Capture Sharpener” usually I select “Digital Mid-Res Sharpen” as suggested in the user manual.

If I stitch some 5D files for a panorama I create a larger file with many million pixels (more than 6 mp).

In this case what I have to do when I apply the “Capture Sharpener” ?
I have to continue to select “Digital Mid-Res Sharpen” or I have to choose “Digital High-Res Sharpen” ?

What’s the correct PK Sharpener workflow with stitched panoramas ?

…my Italian is better than my English…  
Ciao, Claudio
Title: PK Sharpener & Pano Stitch
Post by: wood on October 29, 2006, 02:48:05 pm
Hello Claudio,

I use a little "Capture Sharpener", but if you test with "Digital High-Res Sharpen" and "Digital High-Res Sharpen Smooth" (after stitched panoramas) and compare the options you aplied, you will find the best option.

Abraços,
Wood