Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Street Showcase => Topic started by: Martin Kristiansen on January 10, 2019, 04:40:32 am

Title: Outsider
Post by: Martin Kristiansen on January 10, 2019, 04:40:32 am
I used to love Black and White and originally processed this image as such. Having some major personal changes going on and as I work through them I have a habit of roaming old images and poking at them.
Title: Re: Outsider
Post by: Ivophoto on January 10, 2019, 06:04:41 am
I used to love Black and White and originally processed this image as such. Having some major personal changes going on and as I work through them I have a habit of roaming old images and poking at them.


Love it.
Apart from the transcendent message, I find the placement of the elements clever, provocative and spot on.

I don’t need to look into your head to understand the premise of the picture.

Tx
Title: Re: Outsider
Post by: Martin Kristiansen on January 10, 2019, 06:11:44 am
Thanks Ivo. Can you imagine how many rejects I shot before I got this? 😁
Title: Re: Outsider
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 10, 2019, 08:35:28 am
That is a powerfully expressive image. Bravo!
Title: Re: Outsider
Post by: KLaban on January 10, 2019, 08:38:54 am
That is a powerfully expressive image. Bravo!

Indeed it is.
Title: Re: Outsider
Post by: Ivophoto on January 10, 2019, 09:25:50 am
Thanks Ivo. Can you imagine how many rejects I shot before I got this?

I can imagine. This are the kind of images I am a bit jealous I didn’t make it.
Title: Re: Outsider
Post by: GreggP on January 10, 2019, 01:05:33 pm
I can imagine. This are the kind of images I am a bit jealous I didn’t make it.

+1
Title: Re: Outsider
Post by: Martin Kristiansen on January 10, 2019, 01:13:35 pm
Thank you all.