Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on January 05, 2019, 10:03:24 am

Title: The Theresa Mine
Post by: RSL on January 05, 2019, 10:03:24 am
I think I've posted this one before. It's the Theresa mine in Goldfield, Colorado. I must have at least a dozen pictures of the place, but this one combined the clouds with the snow on the Sangre de Christos.
Title: Re: The Theresa Mine
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 05, 2019, 10:12:26 am
I do think this is one of your best, at least of the "non-Street" genre.   ;)

Eric
Title: Re: The Theresa Mine
Post by: p2images on January 05, 2019, 11:36:18 am
Love it! You should be proud of that click.
Title: Re: The Theresa Mine
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on January 05, 2019, 12:34:40 pm
I think I've posted this one before.

You have, I think twice; but it's a pleasure to see it again.

Jeremy
Title: Re: The Theresa Mine
Post by: Kevin Gallagher on January 05, 2019, 01:36:25 pm
 Very, very, nicely seen and captured Russ!!
Title: Re: The Theresa Mine
Post by: rabanito on January 05, 2019, 03:00:14 pm
I think I've posted this one before.
Better twice than none. I'd have missed it
Like it very much
Title: Re: The Theresa Mine
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 07, 2019, 05:57:32 am
Well done.
Title: Re: The Theresa Mine
Post by: stamper on January 07, 2019, 08:51:23 am
A very pleasing image.
Title: Re: The Theresa Mine
Post by: Cornfield on January 08, 2019, 10:19:32 am
Nicely done with an edge to the processing.
Title: Re: The Theresa Mine
Post by: francois on January 09, 2019, 04:39:17 am
Very nice with those clouds on the remote peaks.