Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: spassig on December 30, 2018, 12:53:09 pm

Title: Recipes from COP11 to COP12
Post by: spassig on December 30, 2018, 12:53:09 pm
Hello

Partially renamed the processing specifications (recipes) and changed settings in COP11.
Still running a trial COP12.
But only old recipes created by me appear in trial COP12
How do I get the newer ones from COP11 to COP12 when I switch to COP12 soon.
There is no command in the recipes tab?
I know that the processing defaults are in the path User/Library/Application Support/Capture One/Recipes. There are now five folders, probably from different older COP versions.

Thanks for your help

Hans Joachim Klotz (de)
Title: Re: Recipes from COP11 to COP12
Post by: spassig on December 31, 2018, 03:30:14 am
Hello

Maybe my question unclear?
Must I copy and paste the recipes from folder Recipes110 inside folder Recipes120?
Solve this my first question?

Regards

Jochen
Title: Re: Recipes from COP11 to COP12
Post by: Bart_van_der_Wolf on December 31, 2018, 09:45:54 am
Hello

Maybe my question unclear?
Must I copy and paste the recipes from folder Recipes110 inside folder Recipes120?
Solve this my first question?

Hi Jochen,

I'm not sure, but in my experience (with Windows7 and Windows10, Sessions), the recipes (if supported) are also copied when you upgrade. You may need to convert older Sessions/Catalogs to the newer structure before they show up, that I do not know for sure. But when in doubt, just create a support case and the folks at Phase One will help you with moving stuff if needed and possible.

Cheers,
Bart
Title: Re: Recipes from COP11 to COP12
Post by: spassig on December 31, 2018, 10:52:02 am
Hi Jochen,

I'm not sure, but in my experience (with Windows7 and Windows10, Sessions), the recipes (if supported) are also copied when you upgrade. You may need to convert older Sessions/Catalogs to the newer structure before they show up, that I do not know for sure. But when in doubt, just create a support case and the folks at Phase One will help you with moving stuff if needed and possible.

Cheers,
Bart

Hello Bart

Thanks for feedback

I have changed the recipes after install of the COP12 trial.
The trial stops yesterday.
So I cannot test Copy and Paste.
If it don‘t come a solution here I will contact support.
Happy New Year.

Jochen
Title: Re: Recipes from COP11 to COP12
Post by: Bart_van_der_Wolf on December 31, 2018, 12:17:12 pm
I have changed the recipes after install of the COP12 trial.

There lies the issue, COP12 copies at installation time, not afterward. So other than a manual intervention (guided by their Support team) I suppose it won't function, or you'd have to do a complete removal and re-installation of COP12.

Cheers,
Bart
Title: Re: Recipes from COP11 to COP12
Post by: Paul Steunebrink on January 04, 2019, 09:37:11 am
Must I copy and paste the recipes from folder Recipes110 inside folder Recipes120?
Yes.
Title: Re: Recipes from COP11 to COP12
Post by: spassig on January 04, 2019, 10:30:26 am
Yes.

Thanks, Your answer is helpful :)

Jochen