Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Computers & Peripherals => Topic started by: Hening Bettermann on December 30, 2018, 12:12:34 pm
-
Hi all!
Lumariver Profiler silently refused to open these TIFs, Lumariver HDR gave the reason in an error alert: it can't open this format. Now I figured out that somehow ALL my TIFs seem to have been converted to this format - UNDER THE HOOD!!!. So I can not make new profiles nor exposure stacks. ??? >:( >:( >:(
Mac OS 10.11.6
-
After I started the Mac under OSX 9.5, the spook is gone (also after returning to 10.11.6)!
-
No it was NOT after returning to 10.11.6 :-(
-
You may want to check on that with Lumariver - it sounds like it's something specific to their product.
-
Yes, I have mailed Anders, but he seems to be on a well-deserved Christmas holiday.
-
The spook is gone... The app has a Mode menu, to choose between Profile Format > DCP or ICC. Mine was erroneeously set to DCP, and hence, TIFs were disabled. It has nothing to do with the naming of the file in the Mac Get Info dialog. - Sorry for having bothered you for no reason!