Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: maddogmurph on December 30, 2018, 01:22:54 am
-
From some place. It was blue. and cold.
-
From some place. It was blue. and cold.
Looks like the Chaltén (Fitz Roy) to me ;)
-
Lovely, wherever it is. More of the "thanks for freezing your parts off for our benefit" comments.
-
Stunning.
-
Very blue, very cold, very nice.
-
Very blue, very cold, very nice.
+1, +1, +1.
-
Lovely, wherever it is. More of the "thanks for freezing your parts off for our benefit" comments.
Yes indeed - I love it :)
Dave
-
Looks like the Chaltén (Fitz Roy) to me ;)
How ever could you tell ;D
It's rare that I'm not warming an image up. Here I was just trying to manage the cool. In so many ways...
-
Well done.
-
Now that is is CCCold! But worth it.