Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 24, 2018, 08:55:46 pm

Title: Miami, Early in the Morning
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 24, 2018, 08:55:46 pm
Changing colors by the minute.
Title: Re: Miami, Early in the Morning
Post by: shalimarphoto on December 30, 2018, 07:39:04 pm
Beautiful! I'm currently vacationing in Miami and I'm loving all the colors - both natural and man-made!
Title: Re: Miami, Early in the Morning
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 30, 2018, 07:54:15 pm
Thanks!

I spent 12 years in Chicagoland, before moving to Miami this year.
Title: Re: Miami, Early in the Morning
Post by: maddogmurph on December 30, 2018, 09:56:33 pm
I'd abandon them. But both are clean.
Title: Re: Miami, Early in the Morning
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 30, 2018, 09:59:40 pm
I'd abandon them. But both are clean.

Not sure I get what you mean?