Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: dseelig on December 19, 2018, 09:34:57 pm

Title: HP Z 3200 for free needs work in Idaho
Post by: dseelig on December 19, 2018, 09:34:57 pm
I have one I will give away needs a new maintenance tank and a new belt. Needs to be restarted if you DO NOT print for a few days. I am in Hailey Idaho I will help you aka it down my step and into your car. I not taken in a week or so will throw out
Title: Re: HP Z 3200 for free needs work in Idaho
Post by: Peter McLennan on December 19, 2018, 10:24:34 pm
Aghhh!  A perfect backup/parts machine! You're a day's drive away.  Any chance you can delay until after the holidays?
Title: Re: HP Z 3200 for free needs work in Idaho
Post by: dseelig on December 20, 2018, 02:42:06 pm
first come first served but if you wan it doe sure will not take to the dump till you get here.
Title: Re: HP Z 3200 for free needs work in Idaho
Post by: Peter McLennan on December 20, 2018, 04:53:00 pm
Sounds good. I'll keep you posted.
Title: Re: HP Z 3200 for free needs work in Idaho
Post by: dseelig on December 27, 2018, 02:49:14 am
still available
Title: Re: HP Z 3200 for free needs work in Idaho
Post by: dseelig on January 07, 2019, 08:26:19 pm
still available
Title: Re: HP Z 3200 for free needs work in Idaho
Post by: simplesimon on January 07, 2019, 10:23:01 pm
Really hate to see it get tossed, but you're 2000 miles away from me...
Title: Re: HP Z 3200 for free needs work in Idaho
Post by: Ernst Dinkla on January 09, 2019, 09:10:52 am
I have one I will give away needs a new maintenance tank and a new belt. Needs to be restarted if you DO NOT print for a few days. I am in Hailey Idaho I will help you aka it down my step and into your car. I not taken in a week or so will throw out

If nobody appears at your doorstep it might be a service to the Z community if you take it apart and put the goods that are more transportable on Ebay for a sensible sum (dismantling labor, market price, etc). Mainbord, Power unit, Head carriage board, board behind the maintenance tank, head carriage in total board and spectrometer. Is it a version A or B of a 24/44" Postscript/plain?

Met vriendelijke groet, Ernst

http://www.pigment-print.com/spectralplots/spectrumviz_1.htm
March 2017 update, 750+ inkjet media white spectral plots
Title: Re: HP Z 3200 for free needs work in Idaho
Post by: dseelig on January 12, 2019, 06:15:47 pm
If I ahdnthe tools and time I would do that but really do not have that so a few more weeks and then it goes
Title: Re: HP Z 3200 for free needs work in Idaho
Post by: Peter McLennan on January 12, 2019, 11:11:10 pm
I'm still in the game, but only if it's still there in April.
Title: Re: HP Z 3200 for free needs work in Idaho
Post by: dseelig on January 14, 2019, 09:09:41 pm
Well might take it off the stand and sit it in my garage.
Title: Re: HP Z 3200 for free needs work in Idaho
Post by: Peter McLennan on January 15, 2019, 12:52:34 pm
My van won't be available for this mission until I get back from Asia in the last week of March.

Is your HP an "A" or "B" revision?  It's on the rear nameplate, I believe.