Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: John.Murray on October 26, 2006, 05:41:45 pm

Title: 30d/hasselblad lens adapter
Post by: John.Murray on October 26, 2006, 05:41:45 pm
After recently purchasing and using a Canon 30d w/the standard lens (  ), I *love* the camera, but looking for better quality glass.   Until i make a decision on whether to invest in EF vs: EFS lenses (Canon is completely new for me, I want to keep my full frame option open) I'd like to use my F series lenses from my Hassy 2000FC/M.  Is there an adapter out there?

Regards - john
Title: 30d/hasselblad lens adapter
Post by: spidermike on October 27, 2006, 08:08:12 am
Quote
After recently purchasing and using a Canon 30d w/the standard lens (  ), I *love* the camera, but looking for better quality glass.   Until i make a decision on whether to invest in EF vs: EFS lenses (Canon is completely new for me, I want to keep my full frame option open) I'd like to use my F series lenses from my Hassy 2000FC/M.  Is there an adapter out there?

Regards - john
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=82427\")

Fotodix sell adapters for all sorts of combinations:
[a href=\"http://www.fotodiox.com/shop/index.php?cPath=27]http://www.fotodiox.com/shop/index.php?cPath=27[/url]

But beware that you lose automatic diaphragm and autofocus.
Title: 30d/hasselblad lens adapter
Post by: cescx on October 27, 2006, 11:50:48 am
I purchased recently on e-bay stores this adapter, grat price (35 or 57$):

e bay store (http://search.stores.ebay.com/buyitjnow_eos-hasselblad_W0QQfciZQ2d1QQfclZ3QQfsnZbuyitjnowQQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQftsZ2QQsaselZ143626035QQsofpZ0)
Title: 30d/hasselblad lens adapter
Post by: erikhillard on October 28, 2006, 11:36:58 pm
How does a Hassy lens with the Canon compare to the Canon lenses?
Sharper at all?