Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Street Showcase => Topic started by: menandar on December 09, 2018, 02:51:27 pm

Title: Photographing while having coffee
Post by: menandar on December 09, 2018, 02:51:27 pm
I came across this scene while was having coffee at Monmouth in London, of course I asked the two people I was sharing the table with if they were ok to photograph them - was relived they say "yes no problem"
This image is part of my London street photography (https://mirchevphotography.com/gallery/london-street-photography//) portfolio:

(https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4832/46197666612_42efc90d7c_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2dok7Mj)People seating around a table at Monmouth coffee in London (https://flic.kr/p/2dok7Mj) by Nikolay Mirchev (https://www.flickr.com/photos/menandar/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Photographing while having coffee
Post by: John R on December 09, 2018, 08:24:51 pm
Very nice Michev. Speaks to the modern, hip tech life, which I will never be part of. You are audacious.

JR
Title: Re: Photographing while having coffee
Post by: Martin Kristiansen on December 10, 2018, 12:56:10 am
That really interesting. Very nice. Says a lot.
Title: Re: Photographing while having coffee
Post by: menandar on December 10, 2018, 07:34:40 am
Thank you very much for the comments - it seems like the one who wasn't using mobile phone/tablet was the winner, seeing artistic value in others momentary oblivion ;) 
Title: Re: Photographing while having coffee
Post by: jeremyrh on December 10, 2018, 07:45:51 am
Monmouth at Seven Dials? Didn't they notice the signs saying it is an internet-free area?