Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: rabanito on December 02, 2018, 06:36:27 am

Title: Verena Gorge - Switzerland
Post by: rabanito on December 02, 2018, 06:36:27 am
A little colour this time
Title: Re: Verena Gorge - Switzerland
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 02, 2018, 09:59:40 am
I like your moody, dark tonality. Denotes a certain vision, style almost, whether it is color, monochrome, or black and white.
Title: Re: Verena Gorge - Switzerland
Post by: sdwilsonsct on December 02, 2018, 11:09:22 am
I like your moody, dark tonality. Denotes a certain vision, style almost, whether it is color, monochrome, or black and white.

Yes. Inspiring for these dark days.
Title: Re: Verena Gorge - Switzerland
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 02, 2018, 01:48:21 pm
I like your moody, dark tonality. Denotes a certain vision, style almost, whether it is color, monochrome, or black and white.
I agree.
Title: Re: Verena Gorge - Switzerland
Post by: kers on December 02, 2018, 01:50:44 pm
yes very nice dark atmosphere - and these places are dark...
like nr3 best.

When i think of dark tonality i remember the  analogue BW baryte print .
In the last years i practiced i very much liked a kodak paper that was thick and had great dark tones.
Title: Re: Verena Gorge - Switzerland
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on December 03, 2018, 05:02:52 am
Excellent set.