Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: shadowblade on November 29, 2018, 12:20:48 pm
-
Gridlock underneath Siam Station, in central Bangkok.
A7r3 with 24-70 GM at f/8, 30mm, ISO 100. Stitched and blended panorama with four frames at five exposure levels each (1/125s to 2s, at two-stop intervals).
-
... at five exposure levels each (1/125s to 2s, at two-stop intervals).
Wow!
Which program blended that? Any manual adjustments?
-
Good grief. It sure wasn't like that when I was there in the seventies.
-
over 8 million in the city proper as of the 2010 census
over 15 million in the metro area.
About 1 in 8 Thais live in the city, about 1 in 4.5 in the metro area.
It has been a mess for as long as i can remember (1990's).
-
And when I was there in 64 and 65 it wasn't quite a small town, but not all that far from it.
-
Nice image, terrible traffic!
-
Wow!
Which program blended that? Any manual adjustments?
Aligned and stitched in PTGui, manually blended in Photoshop.
-
Great work. Reminds me a bit of KL.
-
Good grief. It sure wasn't like that when I was there in the seventies.
Nor in the eighties. Still, it was already impossible to maintain any conversation, not even shouting
The Thais loved noisy vehicles
-
Good grief. I have four days in Bangkok coming up in March. :( Last time I was there was 94 and it was horrid then.
All the traffic on both sides of the el is running away from the camera except for one lane. Weird, man.
In any case, a great image. Congrats. And thanks!
-
Good grief. I have four days in Bangkok coming up in March. :( Last time I was there was 94 and it was horrid then.
All the traffic on both sides of the el is running away from the camera except for one lane. Weird, man.
In any case, a great image. Congrats. And thanks!
It's much easier to get around than it used to be - train lines are always expanding, while Grab is a much better alternative to unscrupulous taxi and tuk-tuk drivers.
I think traffic direction in some of the lanes changes with the time of the day - cars run the opposite direction in the morning.
-
Is Neil's Tavern still there? Used to get Kobe beef at Neil's.
-
Is Neil's Tavern still there? Used to get Kobe beef at Neil's.
Not sure. My next destination was Japan, so I got Kobe beef in Kobe...