Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Ivophoto on November 28, 2018, 09:21:15 am

Title: It has to be street
Post by: Ivophoto on November 28, 2018, 09:21:15 am
Since it is not landscape and there is no street in it.
And it is about humanity and there is a strange look.

It has to be street.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181128/e879fb62bdf9fc9d0819250a4603c12a.jpg)
Title: Re: It has to be street
Post by: RSL on November 28, 2018, 09:46:16 am
Hi Ivo, If that's what you believe, go with it. A lot of people also believe the world is flat.

You seem awfully sure this isn't landscape. What makes you so sure?
Title: Re: It has to be street
Post by: Ivophoto on November 28, 2018, 10:07:03 am
Hi Ivo, If that's what you believe, go with it. A lot of people also believe the world is flat.

You seem awfully sure this isn't landscape. What makes you so sure?

I’m not sure, Russ. I was hoping you could help me out.
Title: Re: It has to be street
Post by: faberryman on November 28, 2018, 10:30:44 am
Since it is not landscape and there is no street in it.
And it is about humanity and there is a strange look.

It has to be street.
Yes, it is a poem. So it has to be street. ;)
Title: Re: It has to be street
Post by: RSL on November 28, 2018, 10:52:00 am
I’m not sure, Russ. I was hoping you could help me out.

I realize you need help, Ivo, but you're going to have to contact somebody professionally qualified to give you the help you need.
Title: Re: It has to be street
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on November 28, 2018, 11:15:57 am
Ivo, this is a silly and unnecessary thread.

The photograph itself might have some merit, though definitely not my cup of tea (if you cropped the lower part out, however... ;) )
Title: Re: It has to be street
Post by: Ivophoto on November 28, 2018, 11:25:14 am
Ivo, this is a silly and unnecessary thread.

The photograph itself might have some merit, though definitely not my cup of tea (if you cropped the lower part out, however... ;) )

Slobodan, this is the Coffee corner.

It’s a bit odd that the Lula dinosaurs are allowed to fool around when they are in to it, but when others are in for a bit fun, it is silly and unnecessary. Come on. Strange you have the guts to push me back but all is silent when Russ scoffs others.

I think the best way to get around is to put things in a humorous perspective, not?

Let’s not to be serious, and I mean this in a positive way.

All by all, it’s just about photography.




Title: Re: It has to be street
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on November 28, 2018, 11:34:09 am
...Strange you have the guts to push me back but all is silent when Russ scoffs others...

I am hardly silent when it comes to Russ' views on Street and Landscape. Just check a few last exchanges, in particular where you were involved. Rob even scolded me for not going easy on Russ recently.

As a disclosure, I met Russ twice in person, consider him a forum friend, have a great respect for him as a person, soldier, entrepreneur, photographer, and paterfamilias, and I tend to agree with him on a majority of issues. Just not when it comes to Street and Landscape. I also believe that friends can disagree, tease each other, and even occasionally criticize each other, and still remain friends.
Title: Re: It has to be street
Post by: Ivophoto on November 28, 2018, 11:40:33 am
I am hardly silent when it comes to Russ' views on Street and Landscape. Just check a few last exchanges, in particular where you were involved. Rob even scolded me for not going easy on Russ recently.

As a disclosure, I met Russ twice in person, consider him a forum friend, have a great respect for him as a person, soldier, entrepreneur, photographer, and paterfamilias, and I tend to agree with him on a majority of issues. Just not when it comes to Street and Landscape. I also believe that friends can disagree, tease each other, and even occasionally criticize each other, and still remain friends.

I appreciate what you say, Slobodan. And I have no intention to suggest whatever.

I believe teasing is a fun thing and of no harm, see this thread in that perspective.

Cheers Ivo