Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RMW on November 26, 2018, 10:51:39 pm
-
St James Parish La.
Color Noise removed with Topaz AI Clear.
Hope you enjoy.
Richard
-
St James Parish La.
Color Noise removed with Topaz AI Clear.
Hope you enjoy.
Richard
I do. However, someone commented in another thread that AI Clear seems to over-sharpen, and it looks to me as if that's what it's done here.
Jeremy
-
Nice one.
-
St James Parish La.
Color Noise removed with Topaz AI Clear.
Hope you enjoy.
Richard
Yes,I enjoy!
Best regards.
-
Thank you OnlyNorth, Paulo, and Jeremy.
Glad you enjoyed the foto.
I've contacted Topaz with my concern about over-sharpening and will post their response ASAP.
Richard
-
For those curious about Jeremy's comment, here is the reply from Topaz regarding sharpening adjustment in AI Clear:
"You can use the recover details slider underneath to soften the sharpening effects.
That is the only way at the moment."
Have not yet tried it out.
Richard
-
Thanks a lot.