Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RBFritz on November 26, 2018, 12:55:11 pm
-
Finally have finished moving and setting up house. Did the trips scheduled a year ago so now have time to share. First was Mt. Rainier in late August. Lots of forest fires around the mountain. The black and white is a lake on the southern skirts of the park. The second is the peak and ridges above the White River on the northeast side of the park.
-
Nice, both.
-
Nice layering.
-
Thank you both. I neglected to say both were taken with Fuji cameras and the Fuji 18-135. Tripod used on White River shot. In the upper left of image is the peak of Mt. Rainier.
-
Both good, particularly the first: I'd be interested to see it in colour.
Jeremy
-
Jeremy, Here is the b&w. The lake is Rimrock Lake. As you can see the air was thick with smoke.
-
Meant to say the b&w in color.
-
I think the colour version has a great deal to commend it.
Jeremy
-
Thank you Jeremy. Printable maybe?
-
Thank you Jeremy. Printable maybe?
Every shot is printable! I suspect it will be difficult to get right, preserving the delicacy, but I certainly think it might be a lovely thing if you do.
Jeremy