Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: rabanito on November 25, 2018, 11:37:04 am

Title: Please don't run away!!
Post by: rabanito on November 25, 2018, 11:37:04 am
Just introducing what I like to do
Title: Re: Please don't run away!!
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 25, 2018, 01:10:55 pm
These are all quite excellent.
Title: Re: Please don't run away!!
Post by: degrub on November 25, 2018, 01:16:07 pm
yes.

Your style is chaotic, fractal like images ?
Title: Re: Please don't run away!!
Post by: rabanito on November 25, 2018, 04:12:02 pm
yes.

Your style is chaotic, fractal like images ?

Well, nature is chaotic and fractal, or so I'm told :-)
I take pictures when I feel there is something there and then I perform some post processing.
But yes, I'm usually satisfied with something in that line

I am not conscious of "fractals". Am not so good in math either (he-he).
Thanks
Title: Re: Please don't run away!!
Post by: rabanito on November 25, 2018, 04:16:07 pm
These are all quite excellent.
Thank you Eric
Title: Re: Please don't run away!!
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 26, 2018, 08:46:29 am
Well done.
Title: Re: Please don't run away!!
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on November 26, 2018, 10:17:40 am
When you tone your images, it generally helps to keep them grouped so. All four of the OP images are differently toned, however. As an illustration of your post-processing toning skills, it works. As an illustration of your style or vision, much less so.
Title: Re: Please don't run away!!
Post by: sdwilsonsct on November 26, 2018, 11:01:34 am
Love the light and motion in #1. All are very good.
Title: Re: Please don't run away!!
Post by: rabanito on November 26, 2018, 11:24:56 am
When you tone your images, it generally helps to keep them grouped so. All four of the OP images are differently toned, however. As an illustration of your post-processing toning skills, it works. As an illustration of your style or vision, much less so.

Hahaha.
You are very right but not about my toning skills
I would interpret that as no having any skills at all, the inability of tone all the same for instance.


Actually the pictures are not meant to be seen as a group.
I thought of that. I was not satisfied with the presentation as it is. Agree completely with you.

Thank you for the good feedback, Slobodan. I duly take note
Title: Re: Please don't run away!!
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on November 26, 2018, 12:16:08 pm
One of my favorite books from years ago was a book by Gary Braash - Photographing the Patterns of Nature:

https://www.amazon.com/Photographing-Patterns-Nature-Gary-Braasch/dp/0817454306/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1543252234&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=photographing+the+patterns+of+nature+gary+braash

Which is probably why I find your images interesting :)

Title: Re: Please don't run away!!
Post by: rabanito on November 26, 2018, 01:24:17 pm
One of my favorite books from years ago was a book by Gary Braash -

Hey thank you very much. I'll take a look.
Yes I like this kind of thing :-)
Title: Re: Please don't run away!!
Post by: rabanito on November 26, 2018, 05:08:34 pm
Love the light and motion in #1. All are very good.
Thanks Scott :-)