Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on November 24, 2018, 07:16:43 am

Title: Misty Loch Relections and Light
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on November 24, 2018, 07:16:43 am
What a wonderful day I had at the side of this loch in a rarely visited part of Scotland, as this type of light and mist etc, seemed to go on and on forever, and which in the end lasted for around five hours, until it finally came to an end with a really nice sunset and by which time, I managed to fill up two 64gb cards with Raw files - lucky, lucky me  :D

Sorry if I sound smug, but you just don't get many days in your life as a photographer like this, and I managed to get 128gb of uncompressed Raws full of it, and all in one go, so as I said above, lucky, lucky me  ;D

Dave
Title: Re: Misty Loch Relections and Light
Post by: Bob_B on November 24, 2018, 07:57:14 am
Gorgeous. Dreamlike. Beautiful!
Title: Re: Misty Loch Relections and Light
Post by: Chairman Bill on November 24, 2018, 11:45:39 am
Nice one, Dave.
Title: Re: Misty Loch Relections and Light
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 25, 2018, 12:02:27 am
A beauty.
Title: Re: Misty Loch Relections and Light
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 25, 2018, 04:31:13 am
Where is Nessie?
Title: Re: Misty Loch Relections and Light
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 25, 2018, 05:52:32 am
Simply marvellous.
Title: Re: Misty Loch Relections and Light
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on November 25, 2018, 05:56:42 am
Superb.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Misty Loch Relections and Light
Post by: stamper on November 25, 2018, 07:07:16 am
First Class!
Title: Re: Misty Loch Relections and Light
Post by: RSL on November 25, 2018, 08:12:45 am
Well done, Dave.
Title: Re: Misty Loch Relections and Light
Post by: KMRennie on November 25, 2018, 12:50:05 pm
Lucky being there and skilful producing this. Ken
Title: Re: Misty Loch Relections and Light
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on November 25, 2018, 04:12:20 pm
Thanks again everyone, I really do appreciate what you have said and I am so glad everyone is enjoying this image so much, so thanks once again  :)

Dave