Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: shadowblade on November 23, 2018, 10:59:32 am
-
Autumn colours at Upper Kachura Lake, near Skardu, in northern Pakistan.
The lower lake is surrounded with hotels, used as a cool alpine escape from the lowlands during the hot summer and largely empty at other times. On the other hand, the upper lake, several kilometres upstream, remains largely untouched.
Sony A7r3 and 100-400GM with circular polariser, at 100mm, f/8, 1/30s, ISO 100.
-
I like the contrast between uncolored rocks and wonderfully colored trees.
Thierry
-
I like the contrast between uncolored rocks and wonderfully colored trees.
Thierry
Me too.
-
Indeed nice contrast. Also between the rouded and pointed trees, they make an interesting set.
-
Wasn't sure whether to adjust the colours a bit to bring some of the reds closer to orange-yellow. They seem to be such a contrast to the greens and yellows it almost seemed jarring, even when I was standing there taking the photo.