Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on November 18, 2018, 10:47:03 pm
-
Brutalist Laundry, (https://blog.parrikar.com/2018/11/18/brutalist-laundry/) in Bombay.
-
Excellent. Really cool.
JR
-
Excellent. Really cool.
JR
+1.
(A few have air conditioners to keep them really cool.) ;)
-
...intense. Brutal and abstract...
-
Excellent. Really cool.
JR
+2
-
+3
-
Well seen.
-
It's a Google plot to reveal those who don't wash.
On a secondary level, it makes life in the sticks take on a lyrical glow.
;-)
-
Great
-
Another winner, Rajan!
-
Thanks much, gentlemen.
-
ReLly like it.
-
If Gursky had taken this, he'd have sold it for $4 million.
-
At least.
-
Very nice.
-
I can't bear to look at it. All I see is people precariously balancing on those ledges eight stories up hanging up their laundry.
-
I can't bear to look at it. All I see is people precariously balancing on those ledges eight stories up hanging up their laundry.
Than you'd get real dizzy with this one (Havana, Cuba) ;)
-
This is terrific. Wonderfully seen and executed. Well done.
-
No laundry, but pretty scary.
In Italy.