Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: faberryman on November 18, 2018, 06:51:33 pm

Title: Redwood Grove
Post by: faberryman on November 18, 2018, 06:51:33 pm
I spent the better part of a week in the redwood groves of northern California in late September. This is one from a series I am working on. Ultimate prints will likely be in platinum/palladium.

(http://www.ultrahighendreview.com/uploads/images/miscellaneous/landscape_1254.jpg)

Title: Re: Redwood Grove
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 19, 2018, 05:43:35 am
I like it, there is an ethereal feel to it.
Title: Re: Redwood Grove
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 19, 2018, 08:41:58 am
Yes!
Title: Re: Redwood Grove
Post by: sdwilsonsct on November 19, 2018, 08:45:56 pm
Interesting take. I'm still wondering how to deal with our local giant cedars, and this is inspiring.
Title: Re: Redwood Grove
Post by: PeterAit on November 20, 2018, 03:13:51 pm
Infrared? Either way, a very nice snap.
Title: Re: Redwood Grove
Post by: faberryman on November 20, 2018, 03:36:05 pm
Infrared? Either way, a very nice snap.
Not infrared, but a similar aesthetic.
Title: Re: Redwood Grove
Post by: farbschlurf on November 21, 2018, 07:36:36 am
Will look great metallic, I think.