Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: petermfiore on November 11, 2018, 07:38:09 am

Title: The Chase
Post by: petermfiore on November 11, 2018, 07:38:09 am
The Chase...


Peter
Title: Re: The Chase
Post by: RSL on November 11, 2018, 07:56:52 am
Interesting stuff, Peter. Gotta ask: was this accidental or intentional?
Title: Re: The Chase
Post by: petermfiore on November 11, 2018, 08:13:08 am
Russ,
Very much a calculated image...the sunlight in my hallway only appears in the early part of November and visible for about ten days . I have been photographing it for the past few years.


Peter

Title: Re: The Chase
Post by: RSL on November 11, 2018, 08:16:40 am
I suspected it was deliberate, but I had to ask.
Title: Re: The Chase
Post by: Rob C on November 11, 2018, 08:19:59 am
Lovely. The very thing that turns me on when I find it!

Rob
Title: Re: The Chase
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 11, 2018, 08:21:06 am
Russ,
Very much a calculated image...the sunlight in my hallway only appears in the early part of November and visible for about ten days . I have been photographing it for the past few years.


Peter
That's very much what I expected.

Beautifully seen.

Eric
Title: Re: The Chase
Post by: petermfiore on November 11, 2018, 08:34:37 am
Thanks Russ, Rob and Eric. I appreciate, as always, your most welcome comments. A happy end to the "War to End All Wars" day to you all. Now know in the USA as Veterans Day.  Thanks for your service Russ.


Peter
Title: Re: The Chase
Post by: faberryman on November 11, 2018, 08:49:32 am
Stellar image.
Title: Re: The Chase
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 17, 2018, 11:24:51 pm
Love it. Echoes of Hitch.
Title: Re: The Chase
Post by: petermfiore on November 18, 2018, 07:31:24 am
Love it. Echoes of Hitch.

Rajan,
Thank you.
I'm a big fan of him, and most all great flick makers.