Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: churly on November 10, 2018, 05:50:56 pm

Title: Wind in the Trees
Post by: churly on November 10, 2018, 05:50:56 pm
Motion in the birch trees due to a good blow.
Chuck
Title: Re: Wind in the Trees
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 10, 2018, 11:43:50 pm
A lovely set, Chuck.
Title: Re: Wind in the Trees
Post by: Peter McLennan on November 11, 2018, 11:48:52 am
Lovely indeed.  I'd be tempted to up the yellow saturation a big whack.
Title: Re: Wind in the Trees
Post by: churly on November 12, 2018, 07:35:45 am
Thanks much Eric and Peter for your comments.  I tried pushing the yellow and it did indeed change the feeling of the images.  I always hesitate to post this kind of images as they aren't particularly accessible.  I am intrigued by the illusion of depth resulting from the different tonalities.  Or then maybe that's just me looking at an image too long and a signal to go put out the garbage.   :)
Chuck