Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: leuallen on November 09, 2018, 01:43:44 pm

Title: Last fall color.
Post by: leuallen on November 09, 2018, 01:43:44 pm
I was not going to go out yesterday for photos. It was overcast, rainy, and most of the leaves have fallen. I went and this is what I found.

Larry
Title: Re: Last fall color.
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 12, 2018, 07:20:02 am
Nice contrast.
Title: Re: Last fall color.
Post by: EricV on November 12, 2018, 12:52:02 pm
Spectacular!  Beautiful composition, just the right contrast.
Title: Re: Last fall color.
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 12, 2018, 01:48:27 pm
Spectacular!  Beautiful composition, just the right contrast.
+1.
Title: Re: Last fall color.
Post by: John R on November 12, 2018, 10:36:26 pm
+1.
Yes, quite nice.

JR
Title: Re: Last fall color.
Post by: HSakols on November 13, 2018, 08:11:28 pm
Wonderful subdued light - your own giant soft box. 
Title: Re: Last fall color.
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on November 14, 2018, 03:07:38 am
I like it. It reminds me a bit of this one (https://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=74336), which I posted here a few years ago and which drew comparisons to one of Ansel Adams's, although yours is a bit less bleak.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Last fall color.
Post by: leuallen on November 14, 2018, 10:43:27 am
Jeremy, I like it. I see why it drew comparisons. This is the type of landscape photography I like. I am drawn more towards the details rather than the broad vistas. I have been watching a bunch of Thomas Heatons's videos, he is very good. He has the same approach.

Larry
Title: Re: Last fall color.
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 17, 2018, 11:05:25 pm
This is a beauty.