Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => Luminous Landscape Video => Topic started by: Pete Bridgwood on November 07, 2018, 11:51:38 am
-
Hi,
I'm planning a piece about random locations: I want to investigate the hypothesis that it's possible to make a compelling photograph 'anywhere' - well anywhere there's light. I recall either seeing or hearing about this years ago. It would either have been on one of the LuLa DVDs or might have been a Brooks Jensen podcast... the photographer stopped the car in a random location and opined it should be possible to make a photograph anywhere.
Can anyone offer a pointer where I heard / saw this please?
Cheers
Pete
-
Just noticed your post.
This was definitely discussed in one of Brooks Jensen's podcasts. Don't ask me which one. I do clearly remember the topic.
He talked about photographing with a friend- and whenever one stopped to take a picture, the other could always find something else to photograph.
He also talked about a friend that set a timer - for like every 20 or 30 minutes. He would stop the car whenever the timer went off- and photograph there.
Hope that helps. It was one of his older podcasts.
Gary
-
This was definitely discussed in one of Brooks Jensen's podcasts. Don't ask me which one
He discussed this topic on a recent podcast, here's the link:
http://www.lenswork.com/podcast/LW1118%20-%20The%20Random%20Subject.mp3 (http://www.lenswork.com/podcast/LW1118%20-%20The%20Random%20Subject.mp3)